De Young Properties is proud to again be builder of the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway benefitting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. 2016 marks the 10th year De Young Properties has served as major sponsor and donor to the campaign—an incredible accomplishment.
The home will be open starting on Saturdays from 9am – 5pm and Sundays from 12pm – 5pm from now until November 13. Just for touring, guests can enter for FREE at the house to win a $10,000 shopping spree at Mor® Furniture for Less. The St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway is a community service project to benefit the unique mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital—Finding cures. Saving children. This year’s house is approximately 3,400 sq. ft. and has an estimated value of $475,000.
- 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 3-car tandem garage
- Formal Dining & Living Rooms with First Floor 10’ Ceilings
- Water-Efficient Landscaped Yards with Brick Fire Pit
• SolarCity 3.12kW Solar Power System with 20-Year Pre-Paid lease
• De Young SmartHome with EnergySmartTM & ControlSmart Technology
The house will be given away on Sunday, November 20 on FOX 26. Tickets are going fast, so reserve one today by calling 1-800-543-5887 or in person at any Fresno County Federal Credit Union branch, Fresno Coin Gallery location or any De Young Welcome Center.